First, for those eagerly awaiting information about the "Spobrewing for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation" we will have details coming up very shortly. #SpoBREW was a success, but we feel this one could be something very special.
And while you're waiting, we have put together a very special first come, first served "auction" to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Below you'll find a list of some pretty awesome stuff; see something you like and you can simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you're willing to pay and we'll accept it! As we said: First come first served! Any "bid" will be accepted (minus the guitar and bass set, where the pricetag is negotiable), and the proceeds will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
I mean, haven't you always wanted...
A sushi and appetizer set! For anyone who wants to entertain with class!
Vintage Norwegian beer label set! For any beer geek and collector, these are vintage labels, many for seasonal Christmas ales.
Small dish set: Direct from Spain, perfect for a modern take on tapas.
Tapas and Middle Eastern cookbooks: Because you have the tapas dish set, now you need to learn how to cook the actual tapas.
A Blow-Up poster! Show how high-brow your taste is by displaying the iconic poster from the movie Blow-Up!
But wait, there's more!
- An authentic Afghan hookah!
- iPod speakers!
- A tortilla press!
- Pepper lights!
- Two African-style masks!
- A musical bear!
- A Buddha!
- Bin Laden toilet paper from Ground Zero!
- A floor lamp!
- A Fender P-bass and an Epiphone guitar with amp and carrying bag! ($500, negotiable.)
- An Indian leather bag!
- Norwegian hipster music zine, Goldies, and small piece of music-themed fabric!
- HP wireless printer! Less than a year old, and fully working at that!
- Marijuana and the Bible from Rasta Township in South Africa, and other literature!
- Cuban books, donated by Fidel! Literally!
- Misc books!
- Misc DVDs, including Arrested Development and Curb Your Enthusiasm!
- 33 1/3 series of books!
- Norwegian Piranha Club comic and Matilda book!
- Travel books!
- 7 books from the early 1900s!
- Vintage framed 1970s San Francisco poster!
- A paper shredder!
- Another iPod speaker!
- KNEW radio mic!
- 1970s movie lamp, works!
- LEGO and pirate set!
- Metal candle holder!
For all that is holy, e-mail email@example.com right now with your bid, before somebody beats you to your favorite item!