Seeing the world will be ending in a few hours, we're planning on digging ourselves down in our bunker, and we won't pop our heads out until after Christmas. Of course, there probably won't be an internet anymore at that point, but that's neither here nor there.
To tide you over, here are some things that will make the wait bearable:
- Grab breakfast at Central Food. The breakfast burger is excellent.
- The baked goods at Taste are always good; we really like the gluten free harvest muffin.
- Coffee at Coeur is of course a must.
- Manito has really stepped it up with service, beer selection, and food.
- And finally, Adam Ant's first video in seventeen years, "Cool Zombie", will make its debut tomorrow! I mean, holy crap, right?! Make sure to check it out.
Make this Christmas weekend a SpoCOOL Christmas Weekend!