Well, there were plenty of good entries, but in the end, we decided that...
Wait for it...
Ashley was the winner! We will be sending you an e-mail sometime this weekend.
Her ten reasons for loving Sante were:
- Chitarra pasta, seriously the best dish I have ever eaten.
- Forgetting about amuse bouche, and then being thrilled at their arrival.
- Goat Cheese crespella. There is nothing more to say here.
- Bringing the cured meats, such as pastrami or mortadella, to family functions and treating my father to some of his old favorites.
- Best patio seating in Spokane.
- A whole menu for my vegetarian husband, not just a few options (NOT tofu stir fry or portabella mushroom, finally!)
- Of course, knowing that I am supporting a local food network.
- While enjoying my meal, watching a farmer carry in cartons of fresh eggs.
- Rotating local artwork.
- Giant cups of wonderful coffee with endless refills.